test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TO9G Drop

modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
So...this is drop for end game dungeon. This is not even funny, really for this dung there should be at least some extra refine points or salvageable items, for finishing end game content and you gave us seals??? This is joke.

hostowane
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    Yes, this is an issue. Last 5+ runs I got this and Aquaramine. I wonder how is this different than MSP drop. People were complaining about MSP drop and now there's the same thing with ToNG. Not to mention that I didn't had any drop from last boss in like 10+ runs.

This is an issue and a big one. I'm pretty confident that drop was lowered recently in this dungeon.
  • Options
    eclipseblood#1326 eclipseblood Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    Yeah for the effort put into beating to9g, the benefits dont provide much unless u get an ultimate enchanting stone. I wish they would impliment refined ad into the chests that vary between 3-6k. Bit biased at the point of the game where u can run this dungeon efficiently, ad is wat u need and refinement is easier to come by. I remember i used to get excited about black opals, found a stack the other day and just skipped over them like peridots
  • Options
    jackharper#1224 jackharper Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    All dung have very weak and useless drop. I understand ppl when done FBI/Tong and they want to find interesting reward. But a lot of ppl dont have 14/16k and play on easier dung like CN and after 10-20 times find only ring +1/2 and sometimes +4.
    I played few similar games and i'm sure neverwinter is the worst in terms of a valuable drop (anyway, drop in lockboxes
    it is weak too).
  • Options
    wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User

All dung have very weak and useless drop. I understand ppl when done FBI/Tong and they want to find interesting reward. But a lot of ppl dont have 14/16k and play on easier dung like CN and after 10-20 times find only ring +1/2 and sometimes +4.
    I played few similar games and i'm sure neverwinter is the worst in terms of a valuable drop (anyway, drop in lockboxes
    it is weak too).

I think I won't lie if I say that running CN is more profitable than running ToNG. Lots of salvage, r8 enchantments (where are they in tong?) and all this is doable in 10-12 minutes.

Someone will say "UE only drop in tong". Then I will say: "I have the same chance for UE drop and Shard of Orcus Wand drop". Which Shard is by the way 800k AD on PC now.

Not to mention that from all of the endgame dungeons FBI is the most profitable one, when you basically get resources for another runic key after completing this dungeon (with voninblood/relics you get).

Something's wrong with Tong. It was good at the beginning, but now it's not worth it. I got the Primal gear pieces I wanted for both my HR and GF and I'm really not that interested in running it more. I think I will go back to my precious CN.

• Options
    metalicum1metalicum1 Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    From ps4 perspective:
    You also have to take into account how long it takes to form a group.
    We have a stable party with friends but we have no clerics, only MoF debuffer, Pally tank, and SW dps. It takes quite a while to find the 2 more for the To9G. I would say it takes 40-1 hours to complete the dungeon if you count in the struggle to find suitable players. The end game community for European basd ps4 player is really thin.

While you can almost pug CN, or even just do it in 3, and you will be much more profitable. Even FbI has more drop.

Though at least you have the seals, and for some maybe the rings. It's not a complete disaster like MSPC when it came out.
    Aris Meyde CW MoF Renegade

[PS4] Alliance - House Stargaryen
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    New vs old content and my thoughts on it.

New content is always about getting better gear. So with that said, it should drop limited amount of salvage and/or refinement until it is no longer the latest and greatest content. For instance, FBI and MSPC are no longer the top end game content and therefore should have higher amount of salvage gear and/or refinement in the end chests.

To keep all content relevant, each dungeon should have unique gear drops that are 25-50 IL behind the latest and greatest gear and each dungeon would have a specific artifacts, mounts and companions as a possible award in the chest at the end. This way as players we can farm for these and this will make older content still relevant. The thing is though, the devs would have to share what drops where, maybe not the odds but at least what and where so we would know what to farm if we want to get something specific. I'm sure this is somewhat already in place.