Options

Connection Issues 12/23

13»

Comments

• Options
    ubergrlieubergrlie Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    ISP: PLDT
    server: dragon

Have not been able to get into the game for 4 days now. Sometimes I get as far as char select then asked for normal or safe login. My chars are all parked at the Winter fest. I try both options and still get disconnected.
  • Options
    moridin#4898 moridin Member Posts: 15 Arc User

Region: Northern California, USA
    Server: Dragon
    ISP: Comcast

Problems have been ongoing for days now. Lag, rubberbanding, disconnects, slow launcher connecting, character moving left when I try to move right, etc. Switching characters is always a gamble because I may get booted off and not be able to get back on. Has made doing content near impossible as I'm just lucky to get on and have a stable enough connection to collect vip.

Exactly (Region, Server, ISP) the same for me.

It started yesterday about 3pm PST and is still occuring today. The rubberbanding and disconnects make playing inpossible.

• Options
    dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    Addingto my report above:

ISP: Charter
    Connection: Hard Wired (Not WiFi)
    Experianced: Rubberbanding, Freezing, Disconects

It has been real bad for a few days. I noticed I was having issues more than normal about a week ago.

Adding to report above: This weekend - rubberbanding, disconnects, and slow launcher connecting. Server disconects happened when in contect quests or when switching characters.
  • Options
    cullansigerlsoncullansigerlson Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    ISP: Earthlink (It still exists!)
    Country Seattle, USA

I've had constant rubberbanding, slow connections, etc all weekend. Now the entire day I haven't gotten past the launcher. This is kind of bull...It's my last day off, I was hoping I could play.
    Unrepentantsigline_zpsahdyba3t.png
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Here is the in game experience for me on xbox: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/SunsSoapbox/video/41824347

ISP: Charter/Xfinity

Aside from the shown out of order sequence of events, I have red scrolling server connection issues about half of my play time with several disconnects.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    rannxeroxxrannxeroxx Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    I have been noticing more frequent disconnects. I just figured it was holiday traffic as students are still out of school.
  • Options
    seniksenik Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I have a problem with the new update. After it, I cant launch the game, though I launch the launcher as Admin and yet nothing. Couple of times after the update it restarted and one of the DLL files called on the end like ...51.dll could not open and I dont remember the full name of the file, and now this... Please help me with this dilemma. https://ibb.co/j7YyZ6
  • Options
    lanevosquadlanevosquad Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Region: New Jersey, USA
    Server: xbox 1
    ISP: Comcast/Xfinity (hard-wired)

Continuous disconnects of over 2 hours now (same your STO game)
    Log in, few mins to load character, loads map, then disconnect back to title screen.
    Sometimes able to move a foot or two before same aforementioned sequence.

a few guildies across the USA are having the same issues, others are not.
    Legendary Adventurers
    1. Mistal Moonshadow (70 HR)
  • Options
    mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    Within 3 hours disconnected 14 times, besides, the graphics are loaded in 2-5 minutes, additionally horrible lags, no server response and rubberbanding. Each entry / exit to the location / instance lasts 5-10 minutes, because it loads so long. I understand Winter Festival, but now ?
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • Options
    ziggy#9820 ziggy Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 2018
    isp: CENTURY LINK
    server: DRAGON

time: 3:45am pst approx --constant online offline finally just gave up-- usually happened when i killed stuff and then got ready to open a chest that i'm sure is full of goodies that i guess i just didn't need.
  • Options
    redj#5088 redj Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    SERVER : Dragon
    REGION: Spain, Europe
    ISP: Jazztel

Yesterday 3 hours disconected. Today difficulties to connect.
  • Options
    cesitar257cesitar257 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The same problem here from Star Trek online
    REGION: Spain, Europe
    ISP: Jazztel