test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LOYAL 7.6k GF Looking for Helpful Guild

Hey all. I've been playing this game on and off (mostly off) for about 3 years but I never really got anywhere. Well, recently I came back and dropped a few hundred dollars already. Not bragging, just putting it out there so whomever it may concern can know I'm serious about playing this time around.

So I need a good guild, preferrably with a nice level and some decent Boon boosts.

Although I've been playing for years, I'm still a bit clueless about a lot of things so I could use some mentorship too.

Oh, and I know 7.6k is nothing special but it's better than being a fresh level 70

- Mail me in game: @cortzee
- PM Me: Tiwa Savage

Comments

• jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    I'll send you a mail when I log in tomorrow, or you can message me and I'll get back to you when I'm on. We can have a chat and go from there.
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
  • faeromalikitefaeromalikite Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    cortzee said:

Hey all. I've been playing this game on and off (mostly off) for about 3 years but I never really got anywhere. Well, recently I came back and dropped a few hundred dollars already. Not bragging, just putting it out there so whomever it may concern can know I'm serious about playing this time around.

So I need a good guild, preferrably with a nice level and some decent Boon boosts.

Although I've been playing for years, I'm still a bit clueless about a lot of things so I could use some mentorship too.

Oh, and I know 7.6k is nothing special but it's better than being a fresh level 70

- Mail me in game: @cortzee
    - PM Me: Tiwa Savage

Hey There! RO is a Rank 13.5 Guild in a LARGE alliance that is always looking for players to join us in Neverwinter! We enjoy the community aspect of the game and want everyone to get the most out of it. If you have questions DM either myself @faeromalikite or @alyoung#2899!
  • cortzeecortzee Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hey people. Just dropping in real quock to say I've found a guild. Thanks all who wrote me here and in game, and best wishes.
  • faeromalikitefaeromalikite Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    Good luck to you!