test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Will we get a double AD Event soon ?

I was wondering if we get a double AD Event any suggestions ?
Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9

Comments

• Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    I doubt it. Although it would be nice.
  • Options
    thegravelnome#9466 thegravelnome Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    Not with the market over saturated like it is. The Zen to AD ratio will probly have to drop below 1:250
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Hmmmm~ Give it about 4 more months. -w- If they announce that they never will do another one, welp just means I get my AD sooner.
  • Options
    I haven't seen any confirmation of this however it appears that they use the double ad event to try to balance the economy when it's lopsided. I miss the days early on in the game where those things were scheduled out in advance LOL. Then again the game was so different back when the level cap from 60 to 70 happened...
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I am hoping Santa brings one but it seems the xbox economy is balanced for now so probably not getting that wish.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    They are shying away from it, due to the absurd backup Salvage people have atm, and this is the worst time of year to do it. c: They don't want what happened last time to happen again. cx Understandably.
  • Options
    You're most likely correct. however the backlog is just going to get larger the longer they wait. I too am hoping that Santa Claus brings one in unannounced....
  • Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User

You're most likely correct. however the backlog is just going to get larger the longer they wait. I too am hoping that Santa Claus brings one in unannounced....

True. Also, with 12b coming on the 9th, it will leave even more room for the salvage.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I salvaged out everything I was holding on to recently and bought my pally his long awaited legendary mount. I'd held on to some of that salvage longer than I've had a couple of my characters lol.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options