test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character Loadouts - For Fashion

dionchidionchi Member Posts: 915 Arc User
We've got character loadouts for gear and skills that are appropriate for different areas and situations, how about fashion loadouts that are also appropriate for different areas and situations as well?

In addition, how about being able to process these loadout changes from a player's personal bank account instead of them having to carry around everything a person requires for these loadouts?

Personally I'm not a tremendous fashion buff but know of several players and guild mates who are and this topic came up in a discussion one day: "loadouts for fashion".

Making character loadouts for different situations seems to be something people have taken to and I believe not having fashion loadouts for those players who are into something like that is a missed opportunity for Cryptic and the players who feel fashion is an important part of their gaming style.

Marketing wise I think it's a smart move as it will give some people incentive to purchase additional loadouts, not to mention the incentive for some to purchase the means to obtain additional fashion items to place in these fashion loadouts.

Okay, I've done my good deed for some 'too shy to post' fashion junkie friends and acquaintances - I'm done. ;)
DD~

Comments

• gradiigradii Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    They should have copied the costume creator from STO or CO and let us look how we want with a variety of fantasy based costume pieces to choose from instead of generic gear determines your look <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to be honest.. NWO seems to be that game where cryptic looked at everything they DID do right and decided not to do any of it when they made this game.​​
  • dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    dionchi said:

In addition, how about being able to process these loadout changes from a player's personal bank account instead of them having to carry around everything a person requires for these loadouts?

They have already indicated they areworking on a seperate Fasion Tab/Bag so that Fasion will not be in your normal inventory. The comments I read were vague so I have no details, but it should take care of the inventory issue for you. :)

• dionchidionchi Member Posts: 915 Arc User
    LOL ;)
    DD~
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    miasmat said:

I ain't sayin' nuthin' about nuthin'! Julia gets mad at me if I leak announcements early.

"I have no recollection, Senator". That's the line you need to learn :wink:
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    hustin1 said:

miasmat said:

I ain't sayin' nuthin' about nuthin'! Julia gets mad at me if I leak announcements early.

"I have no recollection, Senator". That's the line you need to learn :wink:
    Or even the line made famous in the original 'House of Cards' BBC TV Series: Francis Urquhart: You might well think that. I couldn't possibly comment. :)

• ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    If your fashion choices would just stay with the current load out that would be cool. If I want to show my fashion on my healer and my armor on my tank spec - it should save that for me
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    ravenskya said:

If your fashion choices would just stay with the current load out that would be cool. If I want to show my fashion on my healer and my armor on my tank spec - it should save that for me

Hum, I like the idea of it switching when you select the load out. Interesting.
  • nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    What I would like to see is the ability to look at my equipped non-fashion gear (and also to be able to refine my equipped non-fashion gear) without having to change my look from "fashion gear" to "non-fashion gear" and then back to "fashion gear". I'd like to be able to keep my fashion look the whole time and still be able to make changes to my non-fashion gear.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    I would like to loadout to switch active mounts in stable.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***