test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

King Of Spines HUNT bugged

So, basically myself and some friends placed the Tribal Yklwa lure (which I myself triggered) in order to fight the King of Spins final hunt. I was in a group with some very good friends and my girlfiend. So, there is obviously a notification that 'Something is coming when' when you place a lure and this was correct. However, after defeating the King of Spines there was no rewards given whatsoever. All lures reward chultan riches, and if you have capped on Totems it notifies you regardless if there was no loot. But there was no other notifications at all.

I have went back over the log withing the chat and there is nothing. The game has not recognised that I have completed the hunt.
Please help. I am a commited player of Neverwinter, playing over 4 hours everyday and I worked so hard to get the to that stage in Chult Hunts, and it's not an easy thing to do.
All I ask is that somebody investigates it for me and replaces the lure, once they have found this to be true.

The details are as follows:
Network: Neverwinter Playstation 4
Character ID: _KHALEESI_@mhaswelle
Date of issue: 25/11/2017
Time of issue approx.: 22:05 GMT
Thank you.

Also my girlfriend saved the video which clearly show us in a group, and shows myself (_KHALEESI_) placing the lure. And nobody getting any rewards for defeating what-so-ever. Everybody in the group should have had Forgotten Totems (or should have been notified of cap) and riches etc. But as video shows there is nothing. No notifications of rewards, for anybody, and no notifications in any of my friends chat logs neither.

I can send the video but there is no way of attaching to this thread?

I would really appreciate if you can help me here. I played night and day to be able to get to that stage. Thank you very much :smile:

Comments

• Options
    mickyyy86#0820 mickyyy86 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Is somebody looking into this please?
  • Options
    dantragbdantragb Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    This happens on all hunts not just KOS Spl-Ti and Hedetet are really bad for it I wish you luck because your going to need it
  • Options
    mickyyy86#0820 mickyyy86 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I know thanks, I cant even get a response or update or nothing. It's a JOKE!! The game has pretty much stolen £30 from me and there's nothing been done about it. sucks!! no wonder all of my friends have left neverwinter and went elsewhere
  • Options
    dantragbdantragb Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Best advice I have is ask Nitrocris to have a word in a devs ear and get them to have a look because CS will just send you back to the forums
  • Options
    atek#5124 atek Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi, I have same problem.
    After kill the KOS obtained nothing. (no loot, no achivment).

Support answer:
    Unfortunately, we won't be able to compensate or return the lure that you've used due to an in-game bug. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

This discussion has been closed.