test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragonbone Khyeks (purple ones)

rishikesa#0564 rishikesa Member Posts: 80 Arc User
edited December 2017 in General Discussion (PC)
Are the dragonbone khyeks finished ? Does Cryptic not produce them anymore ? I have an old character that has found his purple khyek; but I have also three newer characters that don't find the dragonbone khyeks anywhere at anytime. I have opened about 1000 bottles, but I wasn't able to find the purple boat. From july to november I have played with three characters in SOMI, moving on with the small green khyek.... I have also finished the campaign, but no dragonbone khyek at all. I think there's a strike in khyeks factories, isn't it ? Could you be so kind to implement the khyek drop ratio? Many thanks
Laksmi ---> splendid DC
Purple Knight ---> scoundrel TR
Surya Namaskar ---> strong GWF
Golia ---> fair GF
Nausicaa ---> dark SW
Pallyda ---> growing up OP

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,212 Arc User
    It is Dragonbone Khyek.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    I've gotten 4 characters through SoMI. 3 have the Dragon Bone Khyek and 3 have the epic fishing rod.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    It's still in the game. I got one for my CW a few days ago, and my DC two days after that. For my CW it took about 85 maps, and about 45 for my DC.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    My GF took over 130 maps to get it. Because of that, the next character opened 30 maps and never got it and I set aside worrying about it for now. Started the next character this weekend. Got it on the second map. It is just more RNG annoyance.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother