test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Day of the dungeon master vendor?

trevor#8542 trevor Member Posts: 119 Arc User
Now that the Day of the dungeon master event is over I wanted to use up the rest of my dice at the temp vendor in protector's enclave. But Its the vendor from the Masquerade of liars event that's in PE. I'm not sure if someone already brought this to your attention or not. Will you be fixing this so we can use the rest of our currency?

Comments

• Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Events usually end on Monday at Noon Pacific Time. If that event has a vendor, they will usually stick around until the following Thursday when the next event starts. When an event ends on Thursday, the temporary vendor in PE will usually vanish as soon as the event ends to make room for the next event.
  • Options
    I'm fully aware on how the event and vendors work been playing for a few years now. but like I said in my post is that its the wrong vendor that is in PE. What is in PE is the masquerade of liars vendor from the Halloween event.
  • Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Sorry, misread. Phone screen too tiny.
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Now that the Day of the dungeon master event is over I wanted to use up the rest of my dice at the temp vendor in protector's enclave. But Its the vendor from the Masquerade of liars event that's in PE. I'm not sure if someone already brought this to your attention or not. Will you be fixing this so we can use the rest of our currency?

Sometimes they will have two vendors, & the second one will show up around the corner, on the right side of the walkway towards the gate @ the bottom of the stairs. This is rare. If not, you will have to save your dice until tha next event.
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Sometimes they will have two vendors, & the second one will show up around the corner, on the right side of the walkway towards the gate @ the bottom of the stairs. This is rare. If not, you will have to save your dice until tha next event.
    No, Respen's there in the usual place for a second vendor. On the small steps/stoop. Masquerade on the dais and Respen on the steps.
  • Options
    Yea I ended up finding it today thanks for helping out.