test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HR Trapper interrupt/stuns and cc-resist stacks

nezdin#5514 nezdin Member Posts: 259 Arc User
Has anyone noticed or tested if the micro-stuns/interrupts caused by HRs actually apply cc-resist stacks? I have met a couple of them that seem to manage to apply the stuns at what appears to be a constant or near-constant rate. Shouldn't cc immunity kick in after 4 stuns?
Nezdin (DC)
Aelan Icebleed (CW)

Comments

• bvirabvira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 385 Arc User
    The CC resist stack has an ICD (3-5 sec?), I got stun-locked rooted for more than 10 seconds straight before getting 4 stacks.
  • jhpnwjhpnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 611 Arc User
    lots are due to some of the items introduced with Chultz u can make several different classes stun and cc ready if u know what items and new gear to use
  • nezdin#5514 nezdin Member Posts: 259 Arc User
    @jhpnw yes those items add to even more frustration; these trappers did not use them however so I assumed it was their stunning roots.
    Nezdin (DC)
    Aelan Icebleed (CW)
    @bvira Thanks, that would would explain why it is still possible to chain cc in that way.
    Nezdin (DC)
    Aelan Icebleed (CW)
  • jhpnwjhpnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 611 Arc User
    Well setup and timed CC can keep u locked down due to the cool downs 4 stacks will take a while to cap if timed right also add the chult stun and paralyze just makes it worse but other than that we have no Damage per say and HR is back to a very bad place in dps and survivability with another cheesy cc build
    Ara
    @jhpnw
    Hey Ara! Yes, it is incredibly frustrating when players use those items in pvp. Can't say I've seen a trapper use them yet but I've seen several TRs do so (insane frustration when meeting those). As for damage, I met a couple who could do some damage actually, slow and constant, enabled by the constant re-application of their stuns. If you have enough survivability to last through the cc or break free then the trapper is in danger. Not sure if they were BiS though.
    Nezdin (DC)
    Aelan Icebleed (CW)