test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PoM as random skirmish

minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
Last 2 times I've got PoM, players have left before the start and not been replaced, so we've done it with 4 and got silver, why are the players not being replaced ? The second time was weird, 2 left and one was replaced, but the other not.

Comments

• Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Sometimes you need to request players be found. It's in the same spot as abandon instance for the party or queue lead to select.
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    They have that feature really? Would be nice to default it to enable, and to disable for certain maps like MC. It's really annoying when the whole party is at the end and one drops and the new person spawns at the beginning with all the mobs already respawned.
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    POM is one of the few skirmishes I leave, if my teammates are all 1-10k IL. You cant get gold with just one geared player and you will get one ring less with bronze reward (silver has a chance for a 2nd ring). After the 1st person has left, you can leave without penalty.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • Options
    asterotg said:

POM is one of the few skirmishes I leave, if my teammates are all 1-10k IL. You cant get gold with just one geared player and you will get one ring less with bronze reward (silver has a chance for a 2nd ring). After the 1st person has left, you can leave without penalty.

Any character I take on PoM will be 13-15K so if you're geared there will be 2. I've never got bronze on it, always scrambled silver even with 4.
  • Options
    Just done one this evening, we got gold, but had to wait for 4 people to see it was PoM and either log or quit before we got a party that stuck.
  • Options
    Unless all players are well geared, you are going the distance time-wise in this most boring of all skirmishes. I usually leave when there is someone under 13K
  • Options

Unless all players are well geared, you are going the distance time-wise in this most boring of all skirmishes. I usually leave when there is someone under 13K

Only if you're clueless, I was 14-15K GF and I think all the others were 11-12K ish, very easy to get a good enough silver on the first 2 phases that wiping the balor fast gets you overall gold.

• Options
    Silver means you spend the full amount of time in that round. No chance to shorten it. It's so boring I rather do something else even if it is not in the game.
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    Ow man!

Did a Random POM the other day and the DPS sucked so badly it hurt! It sucked so badly that my tank GF with very little DPS was top pain-giver with something like 25m! We scraped bronze I think. It took us literally five minutes to kill the end boss Balron!

At least it was some sort of challenge :smile: