test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Winter Bonus Rewards When Charging Zen - Bonding Error?

dionchidionchi Member Posts: 919 Arc User
edited November 2017 in General Discussion (PC)
So before purchasing Zen this year I rechecked the "Black Friday Virtual Currency Bonus" webpage and the "Winter Bonus Rewards When Charging Zen" (web link and screenshot provided below) webpages on ARC to make sure I know what to expect.

On the Winter Bonus Rewards When Charging Zen webpage it clearly states that for a $10 purchase the player should receive a Tribal Polar Bear mount (BoE), the "commoner Fashion also marked (BoE) and unless I'm mistaken "BoE" means Bound on Equip.

So I place my holiday order for Zen however when I go to the Promo Agent booth to claim my items they are are clearly designated as "Binds on Pickup to Character".

Clearly there is something wrong here, either the ARC promo page is wrong or the items at the Promo booth are mislabled, but just to be safe I haven't picked up anything yet.

Could someone tell me if these items are indeed "bind on pickup" or are they "bound on equip"?

ARC webpage for Winter Bonus Rewards: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10717204-winter-bonus-rewards-when-charging-zen!

DD~

Comments

• Options
    agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    The items' state are correct, the Tribal Polar Bear and the Fashion pack are BoE.
    However when you're in the promotion agent, what you're seeing is a "pack of rewards" (something like that) that corresponds to what you are eligible to claim with your purchases. This is bind on pickup, but once you claim it the item are correctly BoE. (if you bought your Zen via Arc, not sure about Steam because of the probation period).
  • Options
    dionchidionchi Member Posts: 919 Arc User
    Thanks for the clarification, it had me worried for a while.
    DD~