test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragonborn Legend pack description problem?

mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
I was hoping for an announcement thread where I could post this, as this seems to be a less than ideal place, but there was none to be found so I'll have to make do.

The pack contains a "Dragon Hoard", which is a 30 slot bag. The description of the item is as follows:

"Make sure you’re prepared for all the new items you’ll be collecting for your Dragonborn with the largest bag available in Neverwinter! This bag can only be claimed once per character."

That last bit has me wondering.
Most packs that include bags have the bags as once per account things. This says that it may "only be claimed once per character".

The wording is odd, though. Why add "only" on a per-character item?

I am thinking that this should say that the item can only be claimed once per account, and if that is the case then this should be fixed ASAP.

Comments

• Options
    shalajariasshalajarias Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    No each character can claim the bag once, it is correct. So you can basically deck all your characters out with a 30 slot bag :)
  • Options
    muminekm#3459 muminekm Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    This means it can be clamined ONCE on character. You can have 50 characters andy each of them can have only ONE bag. It's clarification so people don't assume that since they have for example 5 chars they can claim it 5 times on their main. It's only claimable once but on every character.

And since it's on every char it's not once per account obviously..it's selling point of this pack obiously. If you need a lot of inventory space it's the pack to go for ;)
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Well, the Artifact and the Ring can be claimed with every character too, the description matches what you get in game, nothing broken here, everything working just fine for years now.

Should they ever consider changing something, then i hope it will only be for packs being sold after that change... and that everyone buying that pack in the future will bill you for a 30+ slots bag they need for a new character on their account. :D
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    I wasn't advocating for change, I was just commenting on the wording being odd.

I mean, does anything else have this wording? That it can "only be claimed once per character"?

But thanks for the clarification.
  • Options
    jrdiiorio#8134 jrdiiorio Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    I thought this was gonna be a discussion about it not being the largest bag available when they are not.
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    I will really blow your mind when I tell you that the statement is actually not correct. You can claim it as many times as you wish on one character....tou just have to delete it first :smiley:.

And no it is not the biggest bag anymore but I don't see them updating it.

That pack is worth it though.