test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVP is Still Broke. Solo PVP is Still Broke.

daphnesnowbourndaphnesnowbourn Member Posts: 16 Arc User
With latest upgrade you added Solo PVP, and said that matching should be more fair based on a persons past statistics. I don't seee that, that has happened. I'm not sure when was the last time I was actually put on the winning team. And I'm not taking that the we were almost evenly matched, and the other team was slightly better, say like a final score of (60%/40%). I'm talking my last game my team had .4% percent (4/1000) of the other teams score. A couple of games ago the team I was on had 0. Tell me how this can happen if these teams are fairly matched, or even randomly selected.

I think the other interesting statistic is that I was the only person killed in the last game. Which to me would imply along with the score, is that I was probably playing with 9 other players who had Queued together.

This is unfair to me, not only because It appears like I don't stand a chance of snowman, surviving a warm winters day, of ever winning.

1. That isn't even fun!
2. I can't upgrade my armor, because even if I can get a little glory, I can't upgrade my armor, since I hardly ever can win any seals of triumph.
3. If you are trying to max out your Astro Diamonds for the day, you have to play in at least two matches. So why are you people, to go and get their rear ends kicked, just to get their Astro Diamonds. At the very least you should drop the Astro Diamond all together, so it doesn't benefit the cheater's either.

Over the last 5 years of so, I have probably spent several hundred dollars on this game. A lot more than if I had been investing that money in DVD's. So I'm not whining about a free game. But I will be leaving and you won't be getting any more of my hard earned cash, if you don't do something about this.

I'm tired of only being able to play PVP against cheaters!

Comments

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    try using a glory booster for less painful gains

what is your class ..
    also you dont need pvp armor to do pvp anymore as they got rid on tenacity and you get it for free
    Post edited by kalina311 on