test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A visit to the Workshop(Cryptic Studios)

mysticmarksmysticmarks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
edited October 2017 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
I came into the bay area on personal matters and swung into Perfect world and Cryptic for a hello. I caught Perfect world eating lunch and in the middle of an office relocation so left them be. After that I swung into Cryptic to see the workshop. I didn't get to talk with the Neverwinter team due to release of 12b, but toured through and haunted the STO team for a moment and got a cool t-shirt and a few pics of the facility. Really nice to get a tour(given release craze).SO, as to the post.
*Cryptic team* - Awesome work guys. Not one person wasn't fully immersed in the work. I could feel both professional tension in the air and commitment to the product(based on STO teamwork). To Foss Boss(sorry Thomas, It's who you are to me.) and the rest.. Relax and round of Applause! Only those that have gone through years of play can understand fully the evolution of the product. This year has been phenominal.
I do regret not getting to talk with NW teamers. I have so much client side technical info to offer; crazy day for a visit, i know. I also have to confess i tried to swap my t-shirt out for the Dracolitch on the wall. ... he told me he loved me.. we were both crushed. I finally told Draco to keep his chin up and I'd be there for him in game.
In any case, I left some cards with personal art up front and need to come back for the masseuse. I have to stick up some personal fan art for fun. Rock on guys.
Sometimes you're your own best teacher. ~Me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by mysticmarks on

Comments

• Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Hmm
    ... cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!