test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Archons companions

lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
this is an issue i have reported several times and still hasn't been fixed, it happens with the Air and Fire archons when summoned, haven't tested other archons, but these archons sometimes disappear from combat, when i hover to the companion tab it says "summoned" but close to my character image on the upper left where the companion should be alongside my character, its nowhere to be found. This is not the Known ice issue or fall, where if you die in ice, your companion disappears, nor the companions falling off platforms. nono, they just decide to disappear cos why not. Another issue im having with them is the fact that sometimes, on the other hand when they are summoned and you can see them even hitting targets, im not getting any companion gifts or maybe bondings not proccing, dont know, whatever the issue, but im not getting any bonuses when this happens. actually yesterday i got into Etos and the group entered disbanded. the companion was bugged asf. this is the third or fourth time im reporting this, please have a look.
Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?