test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hunt's Quest's & Drops

So doing the new area's lines, I finished the middle now im working on the Hunts.. So I grabbed the first hunt quest which says "Fire Hunt" where I guess I have to kill a Hunt Target and get its unique drop?

What is the drop rate on those? I did 4 Hunts today and still no drop :/ if you need tier 1 items to make tier 2 and tier 2 to make tier 3...I dont see how its possible to even get to tier 3 bounties.... if its all 100% luck drop.

Comments

• flaynor#4110 flaynor Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Yes it's a long long grind. I gave up after getting nothing from doing several two star drops. Its just not worth the effort. Gear from the one star will have to suffice.
  • ritosin#8429 ritosin Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2017

Yes it's a long long grind. I gave up after getting nothing from doing several two star drops. Its just not worth the effort. Gear from the one star will have to suffice.

Thats beyond the most stupid thing I have ever heard of.... why would they make a system where you have to grind that much? You can only have 1 item of each thing at a time as well...thats beyond a poorly designed system
  • randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    For an easy quest completion either kill a few ogres near the camp on the west side or join a Trex farm. Ogres always spawn after you kill another undead mob, and their trophy drop is pretty high - about 1 out of 3. Good luck.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • trinity706#8838 trinity706 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    Hunt rewards only require time and effort

No dungeon unlock, 5-man groups, etc. a fresh level 70 can can be aided (or tough out tier 1 hunts) and can get next to top tier equipment fairly quickly so a "low" drop rate on trophy's makes sense...
    ALL Rights Reserved for any and all suggestions, ideas, etc. from this user.

“There are changes that can be made that don’t require coding...” - TriNitY
    "No amount of coding will change human behavior" - TriNitY

Ongoing Issue: Legitmate Players Banned for Botting (Console) and the Future for "Dedicated" Players

Suggestions: (Implemented) \/\/ Rearrange Character on character Select Screen