What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Chult drops not dropping?

2»

Comments

• Options
    mickyyy86#0820 mickyyy86 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    RNG ??? The game bugged when I placed the Tribal Yklwa lure. It didnt even reward riches and the log never came up with the recognition that we had completed it....It should have said 'master of monsters vol III' it said nothing.
  • Options
    edsont#9373 edsont Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2017

RNG ??? The game bugged when I placed the Tribal Yklwa lure. It didnt even reward riches and the log never came up with the recognition that we had completed it....It should have said 'master of monsters vol III' it said nothing.

I have no idea why you are posting here your sad hunting story in a thread in which you should post sad RNG stories about how many hours were you hunting without a drop. Yes, I agree that hunting is very time consuming and often doesn't reward for the player's effort. But posting it in bug reports over and over again is pointless and wastes time. Nobody seems to care RNG is being affected, but yeah "poisons are not dropping game BUGGED!!!" is better thing to focus on.

• Options
    dantragbdantragb Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Just as I have no idea why you are here telling porkies about how many drops you are getting people farm for 5-6 hours 5 days a week to make 60-80 lures at the minute because the drop rates are universally awful so unless you have the best rng rate in the game or your a dps that's gonking people please don't bother to reply as nothing you say has any value to this discussion thanks so much for visiting.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closed for toxic flaming. We will still have the devs look into it regardless.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.