test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Does cleanse proc on Ras Nsi powers?

clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
As the title asks does it work? If it does work, is it worth spending a refining token to go full cleanse, does it have enough proc rate to save lives there?

Comments

• Options
    jojo#2051 jojo Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    i don't particularly know about ras nsi, but the tooltip says that you can only cleanse the same target once every 8 secs (pls correct me if the tooltip is wrong). so more then 10% or maybe 20% cleanse chance will be waisted since you'll be stuck on cooldown anyway.
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    Cleanse used to be a very potent tool in our arsenal. However, in PVP it somehow shed the bubble off of enemy OPs. So instead of fixing it they inserted that cooldown. With the ICD it's honestly not worth putting more than one point into since the Bountiful Fortune must be given up to get it.
  • Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    There is only one thing in T9G boss 3 which can be cleansed, and that's the Burn DoT.

Even with only 1 point, it seems to be cleansing the tanks' DoTs just fine (Cleansed within ~5 sec of tank getting the Burn DoT). Personally, I just toss an Astral Seal on the boss and then let that do the cleansing while I deal with buffing/positioning.

• Options
    almondumalmondum Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    If you're wondering about "cleansing" partial paralysis, you need Anoited Army.
    It prevents the dot from applying and it negates the stun if you already have partial paralysis debuff (while AA lasts).