test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Finally got my Forgehammer and POOF!!!!! Its gone!!

island3risland3r Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Well I have been in a great guild for some time now and really wanted to complete my mastercrafting so I could build great items for the guild and for myself as well as make a little ad of course. But I really sucked at saving AD and after buying hundreds of lockboxes I still havent got the forgehammer of dawn. SO!!!! In desperation I sold my lv 12 lightning enchant and then bought my purple Forgehammer of gond. Although feeling like HAMSTER about my lightning enchant I was stocked to finally have my hammer.
After a few more hours of playing I logg off and when i logg on the next day there is no forgehammer. its GONE!!!! Nowhere to be seen. Has this ever happened to anyone before? I put in a complaint and i am keeping my fingers crossed but we will see.
Now just seems a little curious but the same guy that sold me the forgehammer has another one. Same color, same price, everything. And refuses to talk. i cant mention his name but doesnt that seem fishy? Any help would be appreciated. Take care.

Comments

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    If it entered your inventory and you equipped it, it became bound to your character. The guy that sold it to you would have no way of reacquiring from you.

If the artifact has disappeared from your inventory then it is a technical issue - did you leave it in your inventory or did you move it to your bank? Once you've activated it, the tool goes into the inventory tab with the rest of your tools, enabling you to put the artifact in your bank.

The other guy probably didn't answer you as he probably thinks that whatever you said to him was nuts. The fact he has more than one to sell is irrelevant.

Of course, I am assuming you equipped it.

Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    island3r said:

Well I have been in a great guild for some time now and really wanted to complete my mastercrafting so I could build great items for the guild and for myself as well as make a little ad of course. But I really sucked at saving AD and after buying hundreds of lockboxes I still havent got the forgehammer of dawn. SO!!!! In desperation I sold my lv 12 lightning enchant and then bought my purple Forgehammer of gond. Although feeling like HAMSTER about my lightning enchant I was stocked to finally have my hammer.
    After a few more hours of playing I logg off and when i logg on the next day there is no forgehammer. its GONE!!!! Nowhere to be seen. Has this ever happened to anyone before? I put in a complaint and i am keeping my fingers crossed but we will see.
    Now just seems a little curious but the same guy that sold me the forgehammer has another one. Same color, same price, everything. And refuses to talk. i cant mention his name but doesnt that seem fishy? Any help would be appreciated. Take care.

More information is needed here. Did you make sure the forgehammer was in your inventory after trading the guy? Did you equip it?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Yeah that's a point. When trading, did he give you a bunch of other items in the trade window that you didn't ask for..?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox