test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

QoL Suggestion - Trade House Fee

frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
This won't have very big an impact, but one of those small things that might be nice.

Instead of showing us the Trade House Cut, why not show us the Income After Cut? Because that's the number that matters... I know I've used a calculator for that multiple times :p
FrozenFire

Comments

• Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator

It needs to be removed totally. It is from a bygone era when we had tons of AD from leadership and unbound drops.

Well... Even better... But I doubt that'd happen :p
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,233 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    It is the more consistent AD sink. The game needs a reliable AD sink. Otherwise, the whole economy will have too much AD. The inflation will be very bad. A lot of AD is generated every day. It needs some way to remove some of them.
    Stuff purchased from AD store are the other type of AD sink.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,233 Arc User
    edited September 2017

It is the more consistent AD sink. The game needs a reliable AD sink. Otherwise, the whole economy will have too much AD. The inflation will be very bad.

The new marks will be the mother of all AD sinks. You must not have tried to build rank 14s on preview. ;P
    Yes, it is but once you are done, it is done (for that moment). And, it is not a constant sink.
    And for the mark that is NOT purchased from AD store such as from drop (if it can be dropped), it is not a sink.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***