test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Masterwork crafting

benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
Firstly i think ive seen a thread on this but couldn't find it so apologies if im repeating anything.
As much as i love the new Chult content, there is one thing has really irritared me, and that's the big leap in item level gear and the ridiculous ease in obtaining it.
Aside from the fact the new artifact weapons are almost bis yet can be crafted so easily theyre selling for less than 50k ad and will make all other weapons redundant, is the kick in the teeth the new gear gives to those who have spent vast amounts of time, endured endless frustration and spent huge amounts of ad getting to masterwork level 3.
All that effort and expense wasted, why were the chult recipies not restricted to those with masterwork? I hope the devs have a plan to make the masterwork skills relavent again quickly or they will have a lot of there high spending players seriously upset. Maybe a tier 4 masterwork thats not horrific to obtain. Please address this.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    jamman#0735 jamman Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I did read somewhere ( I forget where) but they said the are planing more masterwork stuff. Because there were others complaining about the same thing.
    Lolea - 70 OP Healadin / Tank
    Jamrocks - 70 CW
    plus 8 extra characters that I thought I was only buying 4 ended up being doubled.
    Lesson Learned
    #1- Read small print before making Zen purchases
    #2- Do not be Hebrewinated (aka drinking) while making purchases
    #3- Refer back to Rule #2
    Member of The House Stargaryen PS4