What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Chat Server offline

thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
Whats going on here?

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited August 2017
    Edit: They are aware and working on it.

I'm working on notifying some people about it.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    This is a problem because I was rping and t hen suddenly chat went offline and I know its not my end Hope it gets fixed.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

This is a problem because I was rping and t hen suddenly chat went offline and I know its not my end Hope it gets fixed.

Not on your end. They should have it fixed soon.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    kreatyve said:

Not on your end. They should have it fixed soon.
    Awsome... well I checked Sto and its doing the same thing there so its the chat server itself. Hopefully its nothing serious.
  • Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    and here i was hoping i would not have to deal with the inane/political/trash "discussions" that appear in zone chat around protectors enclave. Why is it we cannot minimize the chat space?
  • Options
    xxxhansolxxxxxxhansolxxx Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    You can choose which channel to see in your chat tabs ... A lot of people have a "PE-safe" tab so they don't have to see zone chat.
  • Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User

You can choose which channel to see in your chat tabs ... A lot of people have a "PE-safe" tab so they don't have to see zone chat.

I also have a F***everyone tab that is nothing but really it is a work around for a simple thing.