test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kind of a dumb question about insignias, but...

vincentr6669vincentr6669 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
I've never realized that each kind of insignia does not have each kind of stats. For example, Crescent insignias don't have Aggression (Armor Penetration + Action Point Gain) nor Dominance (Power + Companion Influence), Barbed don't have Prosperity (HP + Gold/Glory/XP) and Vigor (Movement + Stamina), and so on.

I usually just pick random insignias that fit into the slots that i need for insignia bonuses, but now that i've decided to stack insignias of Dominance on my Cleric i noticed that some insignia bonuses (that i really want) need Crescent and Enlightened which don't have Dominance versions. I also noticed that Enlightened Insignia of Skill has Critical + ArPen while other "of Skill" insignias have Crit + CAdv.

So my question is: Is all of this real or am i just dreaming? I'm kind sad that i can't stack only Power on my Stable, besides the "Enlightened of Skill" thing shows inconsistency.

Comments

• dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    It's real :)

If you google around, people have made some charts about which types of insignia have which types of modifiers (prefixes and suffixes) as well as which types of places they drop from.
  • vincentr6669vincentr6669 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    Thanks for the answer!

I just hope the devs will include all combinations of prefixes and suffixes in the near future.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Doubtful.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • smegman#1430 smegman Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    id rather they just be unbound to character... so annoying not even bound to account...
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    They are either BtC or unbound. Bound ones I have no use for the mimic eats.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.