test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reclaiming River Districts - Enter the Sewer at a Dig Site - Remains InComplete

After a Discussion with Support, they redirected me to this forum and requested I submit a ticket here.

I currently have a quest called "Reclaiming River Districts" with a sub-task "Enter the Sewer at a Dig Site". No matter how many Dig Sites, I enter, it was never completed.

I was advised by support to abandon and try again.

I abandoned the "Reclaiming River Districts" and did the quests over again as suggested. However, after leaving the Sewer at the Dig Site it still reverted back to saying that I have not completed this Quest. What's interesting is that while within the Sewer - I thought it was fixed because it went through the follow up tasks like Loot the Vault and Exit the Dig Site. But once I return to the surface, it reverts back saying that I haven't completed the Quest.

Could you please take a closer look?

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

After a Discussion with Support, they redirected me to this forum and requested I submit a ticket here.

I currently have a quest called "Reclaiming River Districts" with a sub-task "Enter the Sewer at a Dig Site". No matter how many Dig Sites, I enter, it was never completed.

I was advised by support to abandon and try again.

I abandoned the "Reclaiming River Districts" and did the quests over again as suggested. However, after leaving the Sewer at the Dig Site it still reverted back to saying that I have not completed this Quest. What's interesting is that while within the Sewer - I thought it was fixed because it went through the follow up tasks like Loot the Vault and Exit the Dig Site. But once I return to the surface, it reverts back saying that I haven't completed the Quest.

Could you please take a closer look?

Is the chest you loot and find going into your inventory? I don't know if a full inventory or items in overflow might cause an issue like this. Loot the vault refers to finding a specific chest and picking it up/opening it.
  • Options
    grampyrulz#4209 grampyrulz Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    First, make sure it is a sewer and not a dungeon or crypt. Second, I think there should be two chests you need to loot, not just one. If you've done both of those, make sure you have as many other yellow quests from the RD cleaned up as possible.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I had it happen once on Sewer - I resolved it by buying a sewer 'pass' from the guy that sells the weapons, cleared a closed dig site and activated it with the pass.

Have you tried that?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    If you look at the map and hover over the ladders you can see if they are a sewer, crypt, or dungeon. Go through one marked sewer and at the end there should be a secondary chest that gives you the weapons. They will go into your inventory and need a slot for that because you won't be able to turn them in from overflow.

If you don't see any sewers on your map - change instances.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP