test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Noble Misfits and Repeat-Offenders Alliance is looking for 1 active Guild!

faeromalikitefaeromalikite Member Posts: 105 Arc User
We have 1 Sword position open in our Alliance and are actively looking for a SH Rank 10 or higher with 30+ active accounts that are here to have fun, enjoy the game, and share their knowledge and experience with new and experienced players! We are a true community that invests in every guild to help them grow and become a bigger part of the alliance! We are imbedded in friendship and encourage teaming and running the content, we enjoy the fun of the game and the camaraderie! Feel free to reach out directly to myself @faeromalikite or @halfquart for more information! We are a PvE mostly alliance, English speaking covering all time-zones.
Post edited by faeromalikite on

Comments

• faeromalikitefaeromalikite Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    We are down to 1 Gauntlet spot available! If you are in a growing Guild or just don't have the activity you are looking for in your current alliance give me a shout and we can discuss the opportunity we have of bringing you on with us!
    We have filled all of our Open Alliance spots! We are still actively recruiting for our Guild tho so if you are looking for a home, or are looking for a new home please reach out to us in game!
    The Noble Misfits/Repeat Offenders Network are looking for 1 Active guild level 6+ with an active player base to fill an open spot we have in our large, Community and Family minded Alliance! We are a community of gamers that are out to get the most of the content and help ALL of our Alliance members reach their potential! No elitists or bullies in our alliance, everyone is friendly and welcoming! Send a in game message to @halfquart or @faeromailite if you think your guild would be a good fit for our alliance or just post a response here!
  • tbritt1#7660 tbritt1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    we should talk - I am exploring options

we should talk - I am exploring options

I sent you a message :)

The Noble Misfits/Repeat Offenders Network are looking for 1 Active guild level 6+ with an active player base to fill an open spot we have in our large, Community and Family minded Alliance! We are a community of gamers that are out to get the most of the content and help ALL of our Alliance members reach their potential! No elitists or bullies in our alliance, everyone is friendly and welcoming! Send a in game message to @halfquart or @faeromailite if you think your guild would be a good fit for our alliance or just post a response here!

We have 1 opening left! Come and Join an established community!
  • taskmaster#0851 taskmaster Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Is your Guild a casual and fun environment, are you looking for a safe place to bring in your n00bs out of the cold? Look no farther! We need 1 Guild that has a community heart and a passion for helping everyone succeed! Size doesnt matter (snicker) as much as a passion to grow and active members that are willing to participate!

We have 2 positions open in our Growing Alliance and are actively looking for like minded Guilds that are here to have fun, enjoy the game, and share their knowledge and experience with new and experienced players! We are a true community that invests in every guild to help them grow and become a bigger part of the alliance! We are imbedded in friendship and encourage teaming and running the content, we enjoy the fun of the game and the commraderie! Feel free to reach out directly to myself @faeromalikite or @halfquart for more information! We are a PvE mostly alliance, English speaking covering all time-zones.

We now only have 1 Sword Spot left in our large and active alliance! Please reach out to me in game or on here if you have questions or need more information!

We have 1 Sword position open in our Alliance and are actively looking for a SH Rank 10 or higher with 40+ active accounts that are here to have fun, enjoy the game, and share their knowledge and experience with new and experienced players! We are a true community that invests in every guild to help them grow and become a bigger part of the alliance! We are imbedded in friendship and encourage teaming and running the content, we enjoy the fun of the game and the camaraderie! Feel free to reach out directly to myself @faeromalikite or @halfquart for more information! We are a PvE mostly alliance, English speaking covering all time-zones.

Join the Noble Misfits Alliance and enjoy your game time even more!

We have 1 Sword position open in our Alliance and are actively looking for a SH Rank 10 or higher with 30+ active accounts that are here to have fun, enjoy the game, and share their knowledge and experience with new and experienced players! We are a true community that invests in every guild to help them grow and become a bigger part of the alliance! We are imbedded in friendship and encourage teaming and running the content, we enjoy the fun of the game and the camaraderie! Feel free to reach out directly to myself @faeromalikite or @halfquart for more information! We are a PvE mostly alliance, English speaking covering all time-zones.

Join the Noble Misfits Alliance and enjoy your game time even more!
    We have not found the right Guild for our Community, are you the right fit? Reach out to @faeromalikite or @halfquart for more information!

We have not found the right Guild for our Community, are you the right fit? Reach out to @faeromalikite or @halfquart for more information!

Still looking! If you are active and actively growing you may be a good fit for our established community!
    We have 1 Guild spot open! Sword is an option for the right fit! Must be active and established.

We have 1 Guild spot open! Sword is an option for the right fit! Must be active and established.

we are still looking for the right fit for our alliance, please send inquiries to @faeromalikite or @halfquart in game or in this thread! join the magic!

Is your Guild a casual and fun environment, are you looking for a safe place to bring in your n00bs out of the cold? Look no farther! We need 1 Guild that has a community heart and a passion for helping everyone succeed! Size doesnt matter (snicker) as much as a passion to grow and active members that are willing to participate!

We are still looking for 1 more Active guild to join oir Alliance! please send me a message in game at @ faeromalikite OR @halfquart! Have fun storming the castle!