test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Minor UI Graphical Bug

arod7932arod7932 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
edited January 2018 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I have recently noticed the presence of a small horizontal blue line above the character name plate in the upper left-hand corner of the screen on Xbox. I have three screenshots here. The first was taken shortly after Shroud of Souls was released and does not have the line. The other two contain the blue line and were taken after the most recent patch, with the second highlighting the line in a red circle. I adjusted my screen margins as well and that made no difference. I do not know if others have experienced this bug and I have no idea how to replicate it. The line persists in all zones and after full system power cycles. I also made a new character to test if the issue was solely for this character and the new character did not have the line. Reinstalling the game did not rectify the issue.

This issue was resolved at some point between the release of Mod 12 and 12b, though I cannot pinpoint the exact patch.

Post edited by arod7932 on

Comments

• Options
    arod7932arod7932 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    This issue persists with the release of Mod 12, and only on this particular character.
    Post edited by arod7932 on