test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is Hunt Trophy drop working as expected?

13»

Comments

• Options
    edsont#9373 edsont Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Well, I do hunt like it's a second work. 1 - 2 ylkwas per week are worth it. There is no other way to make that fast & easy milions worth of ad items :)
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    The truth is we don't want to farm - we would probably hunt now and again just for the fun of it... but its not fun anymore. The bad rng has turned what started out as fun into misery.

I'm fine with not getting the horns for my horns... but my friend who has spent an ungodly amount of time hunting deserves her chest piece.

We finally got the bachho claw - we built the lure - the right people were there, we summoned KoS and all agreed she gets the chest piece. Everyone else greeds on everything. About 4 seconds before we kill him he tail swipes her and she blue screens.

We were all almost in tears - all of the work she put in, and we couldn't even hand her the chest piece. we just sat there hoping she could load back in and collect the loot but no... nothing for her. probably 90-120 hours of "punishment" as she calls it.. and she wasn't even able to collect.

THAT is the part that the devs don't seem to understand. Any one of us would have handed her the chest for all the work she put in - but we can't, we can't make it right. And the RNG is so garbage in this game you can't even say "ill go out and farm up another to make sure she gets to go again" it took 8 of us 3 weeks to get the right drops for that one.

So yeah when people get upset and heated over this game - THAT RIGHT THERE is why.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP