test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Total Item Level Question

Hello, today while playing I noticed that my total item level dropped by almost 1400 points and I don't know why. I did not swap out gear for lower level gear and I was not wearing Frostborn gear. I was wondering if anyone has any idea or insight as to why this may have happened? Thanks.
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    No problem. Both me and my friends have had that problem.
  • johonxgaltjohonxgalt Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    This one is killing me in more ways than one. I sit in SOMI fishing while looking / waiting for dungeons. Companions are never summoned when you are in your kayak so when someone looks at me to see if I am worthy of joining their group I look much worse than I should.

Then of course when you enter a dungeon from your kayak you have to remember to summon your companion as he wont automatically.
  • arod7932arod7932 Member Posts: 93 Arc User

This one is killing me in more ways than one. I sit in SOMI fishing while looking / waiting for dungeons. Companions are never summoned when you are in your kayak so when someone looks at me to see if I am worthy of joining their group I look much worse than I should.

Then of course when you enter a dungeon from your kayak you have to remember to summon your companion as he wont automatically.

This.....So much this....