test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

mithril tickets

silvertailsilvertail Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
I just used 25 mithril tickets but only got silver tickets for 10 of them. I thought you were suppose to get something from every mithril ticket. And before anyone asks no i didn't get a mount either for 15 of the tickets i didn't get anything for them but the ticket being used up.
stealth is survival skills (and not tanking skills, that is really different)
stealth is damage
stealth is mobility
stealth is everything
everything is stealth
Stealth make TR OP, but lack of stealth make TR useless.

Comments

• Options
    zomak#4611 zomak Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    Are you sure you didn't get trade bars?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

I just used 25 mithril tickets but only got silver tickets for 10 of them. I thought you were suppose to get something from every mithril ticket. And before anyone asks no i didn't get a mount either for 15 of the tickets i didn't get anything for them but the ticket being used up.

Please confirm that you didn't get trade bars. They don't show up on the side when you get them. If you don't get silver tickets or a mount, you get trade bars.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    silvertailsilvertail Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
    thank you yes i got trade bars and didn't see it.
    stealth is survival skills (and not tanking skills, that is really different)
    stealth is damage
    stealth is mobility
    stealth is everything
    everything is stealth
    Stealth make TR OP, but lack of stealth make TR useless.