test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The 4th Corps

coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
The 4th Corps

Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

What qualities is The Corps looking for?

Helpful: If you find yourself taking that time while on your way to another quest location to help out another player who's fighting a mob, The Corps wants you.

Understanding: We're a casual guild, but that doesn't mean we can't get serious for a dungeon run or a Stronghold Siege. If you find that you know that line between casual and easy-going and putting the game face on, flipping that switch, The Corps wants you.

Morals: We hold ourselves to a high standard. Not of ability or gear score, but of integrity and sportsmanship. If you dislike those who spam guild invites or who purposefully raise the ire of other players, The Corps wants you.

We offer divisions: PVE, PVP, RP and Dungeons, all having a focus on those specific areas of the game, but allowing for the freedom to explore every facet. No Corpsman(or woman) is pigeon-holed into only one thing. This is a game and it's meant to be fun, and we've found the divisions tend to aid in that pursuit.

In short, we're looking for Good People Over Good Players.

If you're interested in joining The 4th Corps - seek out @Forge04 or visit our official website at www.the4thcorps.forumotion.com

The 4th Corps

Comments

• coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    The 4th Corps is officially a sword guild of The Neverwinter Fellowship!

The 4th Corps
    Brought two new Corpsmen on today! Woot! Also talked to several and gave advise about coming on here to find a guild that they're looking for.

Also got clarification about our Sword posting in the alliance, turns out that was a bit of a mistake, we'll be moving to a Gauntlet spot soon.

The 4th Corps
    edited August 2017
    Alas, Real Life reared it's ugly head on me this month.

But I'm always looking for new people so shoot me a line if you're looking for a casual, friendly guild!

The 4th Corps
    Popped on again today since I'm back from tech school and things have settled down.

Looking for more Corpsmen to join the ranks.

The 4th Corps
    Added a couple new people today! Woot!

I have two goals tomorrow: 5 recruits and level 70. Also, I want to give the forum some love I think. Get a roster going and a Google drive for membership... ah the backend stuff...

The 4th Corps