test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Golden Bells

Can anyone explain why these are BtC?
If there's a logical reason, then cool... but as a guild head with multiple toons, I like to pick my character for Dragonflight based on what the group needs. Which is a ballache if only one has the bells.
I'm struggling to see why they would be even Bound at all, when DF Strongbox keys are tradeable commodities.

I'd like to be able to stick them in my bank vault and have any of my characters take out when needed. Ideally I'd like to be able to give them to guildies as a sort of, "Today, Bob has the honour of starting the event..." thing.

Just... BtC?
Why?

Comments

• Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Fully agree.
  • Options
    destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    To be honest i never bough a single bell... I refuse to put any diamond in this event ever since they made DF a pay to do event. They used to be completely free...

As for your question there is so much items that make no sense of being bounded... I think the more frustrating one is when i got an orange ring in MSVA and realize its bound to character and its a tank ring. Can't even give it to my tank. Underdark rings where only bound to account. As a matter of fact anything bound to character is BS... I get that they don't want peoples to be able to give rare items to there friends and that people need to "work for theres" but honestly bounding to a specific character is just cheap...

The game would be so much more fun if NOTHING was bound to character and you could trade everything between your characters. Or AT THE VERY LEAST as some peoples sugested before, some kind of special token that you would have to buy with zens to change a bound to character item to a bound to account.
  • Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    There are still Dragonflights. Bottom of the hour, every other hour.
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    I would pay for bells for extra Marauders if they introduced a reward scheme like the strongboxes on DF.
    Marauders is heaps of fun, but no one wants to do it more than once a week. As a consequence, all it does is halve the number of free DFs available daily.
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    BtC is not fun for bells
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    meraks#0999 meraks Member Posts: 100 Arc User

BtC is not fun for bells

Is BtC fun for anything?
    XBOX GT @ Merak Starborne
    Fyre, Eyce & Wynd
    Ladies of Neverwinter
    I stopped believing this morning; Journey is going to be PISSED.