test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any way to get a blue or purple mount without Zen in this game?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User

When my wife sees a scantly clad female toon she always says "go home and put some clothes on". She always dresses her characters very tastefully, and I've always thought that most female toons that do so we're truly women and the opposite of the ones that run around half naked.

My guild is about 30% female. Most of us have "themed" characters. Some of them look like they are headed out to a club, some are made to look like a certain TV character or movie character. Generally they do have more clothes on then the ones you see men making. Though to be honest - we have some guys in our guild who have turned out to have some amazing female fashion sense when dressing their characters. We also have some wearing the burlap undergarments and a pumpkin mask. I will say that last night my GWF ended up rather scantily clad with the new armor alterations I put on her but she looks like tinkerbell without the wings, so I'm going to run with it for a bit.

I've currently made my healadin look like an end game boss to fight. A Female Tiefling healadin with the Fireburst enchant on the Shroud (black smoke) and the guise of the wolf mask. The general comment was "she looks like if she doesn't succeed in healing you - she'd eat you"
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User

I'm still mired in the seemingly never-ending quest for marks from sva for my relic weapons. I'll get them squared away in time for new better weapons to drop probably. > @ravenskya said:

> Lol, the thirst is real. Hey Rav, how's things?

>

> Fabulous as always! how have you been? Have you been battling your way through MSPC? And if so have you had any better luck with drops than I have? lol.

Well if we run any MSVA's over the weekend and you are on, I'll shoot you an invite.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    grampyrulz#4209 grampyrulz Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    Love the fashion in NWO, they can add more as far as I'm concerned. Curious, can any fashion pieces be crafted, or is it all quest/buyable?