test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Forgotten of Faerun are looking for alliance guilds!

The Forgotten of Faerun (gh 12) is searching for like-minded guilds to form an alliance with. We have both Sword and Gauntlet positions available.

We don't care what rank your guild hall is.
 We don't care how many levels seventies you have.
We don't care about your item level or how many rank 12 enchantments you have.
What we do care about is the quality and character of the members.

We welcome newer guilds who are trying to learn the basics of the game and older guilds that are looking to mentor and have fun with people without drama. The only requirements for this Alliance are that you treat everyone else how you would like to be treated, and if someone has a high enough item level to get into a dungeon, they are guaranteed to not be kicked. We run T3 and dragon flights daily.

If you are interested in growing, making friends, and helping others to achieve a common goal, please message me here or on Xbox Live.
Gt: The Gravel Nome
Post edited by thegravelnome#9466 on

Comments

• thegravelnome#9466 thegravelnome Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    I would like to welcome Ridiculously Overpowered Pixels and The Royal Scouts to the Alliance! We are looking forward to helping both of you grow and obtain your goals alongside of us.
    Update! We have added The Unsqueakables to our family!
  • The Nerds of Badassdom is currently seeking a guild alliance. We will accept either position. We are very tiny but friendly and will do what we can to help.
    Please contact me on Xbox Live so that way we can get together and sort out the details! We still have room four more guilds to join the family!
  • nicolelgnicolelg Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Extremely impressed to see a supportive and drama-free alliance being set up under a friendly leader :)
    Keep up the awesome work! I hope to see you guys around in the game.
    Guild Leader of Affinity.

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg
    Discord: Nicolelg#6179
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/LucipurrNW
  • hendogvghendogvg Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have a small guild that is interested, Acquisitions Inc Interns. Feel free to message me on xbox oHENDOGo
    Thanks for taking a look at us! I received Your message on live. I'll be ready to start sorting out the details of you joining up with us as soon as you have a moment. We have some exciting things planned that I can't talk about quite yet....
    Wow! We have seen a lot of new friends coming to our family this week! We have now filled 7 out of 13 spots! Don't Be Afraid we still have room for new family members. we take building this Alliance as a family extremely seriously probably the only part of the game we take seriously!
    I particularly would love for us to get a PVP Guild as part of our family if possible. We would be delighted to help them get their resources they need from PVE in exchange for helping getting the PVP resources
    We have had a very exciting month. There's been a massive amount of interaction between the guilds in the alliance and we are bonding as a true family should. I still have openings for new family. If you would like to try an alliance that actually cares about people and is more focused on having fun and the well-being of each other then insanely impossible to obtain numbers let me know! I have sword and Gauntlet positions open.
  • rhonda#6925 rhonda Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I felt I had to jump in this thread to give our experience of being in this alliance for around a month. After a couple of false starts with other alliances, we weren't actually sure if being in an alliance was for us. We saw this thread, had a chat with some of the leaders, liked what we heard so gave it a go. I can honestly say our fun level has gone through the roof and have never met a group of people who hadn't known each other before become such a tight unit - a family. If you're looking to be in the most powerful alliance in Neverwinter, with all the pressures that go along with it - this isn't for you. If you want to feel part of a family, where you are nurtured and looked after and are a true sister guild rather than an addition to make up numbers for discounts - there is no better place. Everyone is so keen to help each other out, with A LOT of love and laughter along the way.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    As a part of this alliance, I'd like to say that it's been great to be part of something that really is what it claims to be, like Rhonda, we'd had some false starts with alliances, not in the sense there was any conflict or drama, just stuff like conflicting time zones and so on.
    There's always someone ready to help, and everyone pitches in to get us smaller guilds the resources we need. I was quite choked up the morning I logged on to find my guild's troublesome need for Dungeoneers shards had been completed for us by the other guilds, most of whom are not much bigger than us.
    Just little things, like everyone waiting till the slowest mount catches up before attacking on T3 runs, go a long way to fostering that sense of family.
    No one is required to do anything. No minimum turn out, or participation, just the classic example of "you get out of it what you put in" because its all about the people getting to know each other. As such, people show up and participate because they want to, because its always fun.
    edited November 2017
    Wanted to post an update. We are still actively seeking like-minded guilds to join us. The current number of guilds in the alliance is 7. Most recently we have welcomed Tis but a Scratch and Animal Kingdom into our family. It is truly wonderful to see so many like-minded leaders who are willing to stand up and take care of our family! If you're looking for the last Alliance You'll Ever Need, give us a try.
  • jordannnlacey#3048 jordannnlacey Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    I'm willing to start an alliance, however my guild has mainly low levels (17-50). It is called "THE UNDERLORDS." Give me a message on xbox if interested xJordanLaceyx
    Thanks for taking a look at us! I will attempt to get in touch with you over Xbox Live
  • wredraven#4755 wredraven Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Although the Guild/Alliance Leader has changed to me, this post is still valid. My GT on Xbox is wredraven, feel free to send me a message. Also, you can chat through this link to our discord server waiting room. https://discord.gg/Qu7ZbBC