test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tenser's Disc and Rotation?

spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
I got a legendary mount courtesy of rngesus and have opted for Tenser's Disc over whirlwind and snail. I am running 2 Artificer's and 2 Protector's insignia bonuses and now added Cavalry's Warning. What would be the best way to work the mount combat power into my rotation? Should I pop it and then activate artis and daily or should it go last? Situational? Right before stealthed lashing blade? So many options and no ACT on xbox.
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    I heard Tenser's animation is a bit long so i dont think its good to activate it after using daily. I guess Artifact > Tenser > rest of the rotation including Daily.
    Gz and praise rngesus.
  • Options
    Thanks. Having played around with it a bit, the animation is indeed slow and it doesn't always trigger when I pop it. Sometimes I have to press two three times. Kinda like trying to use a healing potion after a dodge. I need to pause for a heartbeat and then press or it doesn't work. On the plus side, it's fun! I can now solo No Sympathy and some of the harder IWD Barbarian HEs that used to kill me. Makes me wonder if I should go for a stat increase belt (e.g. DEX/STR). Is there a table that shows the incremental difference between stat points?
  • Options
    araxelvenaraxelven Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    So how's life with a Tenser? I traded for a legendary pack a few days ago and tested both the Tenser and the Lion on preview but still couldn't make a decision. The Tenser's combat power is meh but not a huge boost, while the Lion's could probably be useful in a weaker group or harder content. I don't really find both their passive bonuses that interesting.

I might wait for the legendary Dino mount...
  • Options
    In retrospect, perhaps I shoulda waited for the dino but I'm on xbox. Too long of a wait really. I have a recovery oriented character anyway, so the disc fits nicely. The stat bonuses aren't too bad for extra oomph on buffed stealthed LB or DS. Disc definitely helps loop whirlwind and whatnot.

My main gripe with this mount is that the animation is too slow. If you use an encounter and don't wait for it to trigger, you end up cancelling it. If you wait, you risk taking serious damage. Also, after combat ends, if there is lag, which is like...always, you can inadvertantly trigger the combat power if you mount too quickly instead of waiting an extra second.

I'm adapting but it's all very annoying.
    Ultimately, though...who cares? You look legendary mounted on a disc and that's what matters. ;-)