test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking For A New Home

Hey folks

Returning player looking for a new home, been playing on/off since beta & still have a Caturday survivor :)

Anyways im the wrong side of 30 & looking for a guild that doesnt take itself too seriously, I invest alot of time but am extremely casual in approach & will run a dungeon as many times as needed if it helps.

Big Steam user http://steamcommunity.com/id/baronvonboom/ & im always on there if contact is needed so would prefer a guild that doesnt require additional external sign ups. (Youve got me here/in game & steam already) ;)

Currently running a GWF as main that I picked up from where I last stopped playing, currently 10k+/- iL & working on finishing boons so if thats any help to anyone & theres a fun loving, casual guild then I would love to hear from you.

Cheers

Boom

Comments

• zomak#4611 zomak Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    House Mormont is casual friendly. We'd love to have you.

I did a search for your forum name in game and no results came back. Let me know what name you use in game and I'll send you a guild invite. Alternatively you can message me in game @zomak#4611
    Post edited by zomak#4611 on
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    Hey Zomak

Yeah its the same name @baronvonboom in game as well, have sent you a friend invite & appreciate the offer ty:)
    Friend invite accepted, as soon as I see you online I'll send a guild invite your way.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,148 Arc User
    Send a guild invite when he's offline. There's an option on the roster page to send invites.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    > @greywynd said:
    > Send a guild invite when he's offline. There's an option on the roster page to send invites.

I need a character name to go with the account name. I tried just the account and got an error, I tried the same character name as his account and got an error.
  • taskmaster#6434 taskmaster Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Looking for a place to hang your Sword & Shield? Looking for a true community? The Apostles of the Feywild are looking for new friends of all skills & levels! level 4 SH and Growing, we are part of a HUGE active community of alliances! id love to answer any questions you may have! @taskmaster#0851 or @faeromalikite in game or message me here!