test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cleric cant target blue fires in Nostura

vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
edited July 2017 in Bug Reports (PC)
My cleric can target enemies with at-wills, encounters and Daily in Nostura's portal.
However , when finally reach Nostura and the blue fires, the at-wills do NOT target the fires. The reticle remains white.
Encounters and Daily do target fires with red reticle.

Comments

• sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    You went through the yellow portal, correct? You need to move through them to be able to target or damage the blue fires.
  • duurduur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 112 Arc User
    It happened I think twice to me...
    after porting to the "other" plane for the fires the at-will wouldn't lock on..
    Play for fun, Work to get rich, These two are not compatible!
  • vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
    Hmmm. No I didn't go through the yellow portals, just targeted those in main room. I'll try anything at this point, thanks
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    vattara said:

Hmmm. No I didn't go through the yellow portals, just targeted those in main room. I'll try anything at this point, thanks

If you did not go through the yellow portal, I don't think you can damage the fire. Right? Or, you went there with a party and they finished the job.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

If you did not go through the yellow portal, I don't think you can damage the fire.

This is correct. You have to go through a portal to damage the blue flames.
  • vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
    DOH! Thank you all so much. It was humiliating to be be carried through Nostura