test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MSP both chests are LOCKED!!! Fix this...

missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
So after 90min. MASTER SPELLPLAGUE run we finally killed the final boss and BAM what the super F****???

Both of the chests are locked, I have plenty epic keys and a ANCIENT RUNIC KEY in my inventory, triple checked that. I got the usual automated reward like SEALS etc. but can't access the chests. Public queue by the way!

This is no joke, especially if you only run this madness of nightmare dungeon this lenght...ONLY FOR THE REWARD at the end.

So...what does ya'll have to say about that? Not funny...
Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)

Comments

• missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Additional joke info:

Everyone else got their chest access and reward JUST NOT ME. Two players got a Garb of the Ascended, one a greater imperial waistband of honor and one got an Arkaiun Courser...
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)