test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mastercraft II weapon buff

ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
edited July 2017 in General Discussion (PC)
Is it true even party members without the weapons get the buff as well?

The tooltip says:
You and any allies equipped with a set of stronghold weapons are granted the following:
+2% outgoing damage
+2% outgoing healing
-2% incoming damage
This effect may stack up to 5 times.

Suggesting that only party members with the weapons get the buff. However several guildmates claim the tooltip is wrong and that all party members get the buff from any members equipped with the weapons. I've also been told it stacks up to 10 times.

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The buff applies to every member of the party and stacks for every SH weapon present. I don't have any myself but friends do and I've gotten the buff from them.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    Exactly what Pitshade said. Everyone gets the buff, just gets higher the more you have in group.
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    This is good to know. I may have to get mc2 for my buff GF. I had assumed that it only buffed those carrynng the weapons.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Shall we test for ourselves tonight? My buff GF has a set!
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    So it's either a bug or a incorrect tooltip. Tread carefully.
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    probably tool tip is incorrect, i also get the weapons buff from otrher member from party, they needed to update from last mw weapons, thats only difference frrom mw 1 xD
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    arcanjo86 said:

probably tool tip is incorrect, i also get the weapons buff from otrher member from party, they needed to update from last mw weapons, thats only difference frrom mw 1 xD

Nah... The MW1 set gave the buff to everybody too...
    FrozenFire