test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

bug in castle never after recent update.

it seems if a player is inside of a rift when orcus is defeated the rifts dont disappear after finishing the boss. and the player that was inside the rift wont be able to open either of the boxes at the end, tried using epic keys, leg. dragon keys, and greater demonic keys, yet none of them will open either of the chests.

Comments

• ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Yeah, that's not new... that bug has been there since we started on PS4. :( It's why you'll see most people that have been in there won't even go into rifts unless they are with friends and in chat so that they can keep updated on Orcus's progress.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• xinexixxinexix Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    I don't think I've ever seen anybody go into the rifts because it stops orcus from using any other skills for the rest of the fight.

• ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    It stops him from using any other stills for 2 minutes - but it also jacks his damage resistance through the roof while the rifts are up. So if you can - clear them to make the fight faster. But like I said, I won't clear them with pugs because I don't want to take the chance at the loot glitch.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP