test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Sea of Moving Orange...

Is anyone else finding it hard to play the game with the constant waterfall of Orange admin notices flowing down the screen? I really wish the devs would see it in their hearts to turn off the center screen notifications for these events as it pretty much renders the game unplayable.
I like most people appreciate a good sale however being that I spent the mortgage on the last 50% off sale (which was only a few days ago) and that the game is about as enjoyable as reading a big orange dictionary right now, lol I think I'll shut the game off until the sale is done.

TLDR:
Excessive admin notices are rendering the game unplayable and there has to be a better solution than not playing ;)

Comments

• xinexixxinexix Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    I saw the 50% off sale was starting again and i decided i was gonna take the day off from NW... i really don't feel like lagging or having my vision reduced to half a screen.

• bomber#0573 bomber Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    @xinexix said:
    I saw the 50% off sale was starting again and i decided i was gonna take the day off from NW... i really don't feel like lagging or having my vision reduced to half a screen.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Same here my friend :)
  • dairyzeusdairyzeus Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    The text on my screen wasn't soo bad (it's definitely awful, but I can play through it)

The fact that it constantly filled up my chat through was infuriating. It was virtually impossible to create groups for an entire day.
  • krazyness#5394 krazyness Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    100% agree
    14,000+ DC
    12,000+ GWF