test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is it possible to get different colours on HR's shots?

miaghi#4899 miaghi Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Obviously the HR theme is green.. related to nature, the forest, the "Feywild protector" etc etc.. But i've been thinking on making an HR with some little LESS appeal to that forest theme.
I mean the stance change is green, the HR's general symbol is mainly green, the character's 'shadow' is green (in some melee attacks and etc) and finally the ranged shots are green (when they charge up as well as when they hit target).. so is it possible (through different bow types, colouring or whatever) to at least change the bolt's color to something other than green????

Thanks in advance

Answers

• wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Obviously the HR theme is green.. related to nature, the forest, the "Feywild protector" etc etc.. But i've been thinking on making an HR with some little LESS appeal to that forest theme.
    I mean the stance change is green, the HR's general symbol is mainly green, the character's 'shadow' is green (in some melee attacks and etc) and finally the ranged shots are green (when they charge up as well as when they hit target).. so is it possible (through different bow types, colouring or whatever) to at least change the bolt's color to something other than green????

Thanks in advance

aHmm.... Good question. Some enchants change the appearance of the weapon itself (or armor). But I never paid attention to the weapon animation. I'll see what I can see.
  • miaghi#4899 miaghi Member Posts: 9 Arc User

Thanks in advance

aHmm.... Good question. Some enchants change the appearance of the weapon itself (or armor). But I never paid attention to the weapon animation. I'll see what I can see.
    Yea
    Awesome thanks ;)
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Thanks in advance

Yea
    Awesome thanks ;)
    @miaghi#4899

So, I tested on HR, CW, & SW. No change in color with , or without weapon enchants.

Thanks in advance

Yea
    Awesome thanks ;)
    @miaghi#4899

So, I tested on HR, CW, & SW. No change in color with , or without weapon enchants.
    "Damn it to the Nine Hells!" lollll
    Thank you for the help xD
    but, what about different weapons themselves, like artifact bows and others do u think it can change this color?
  • phat320phat320 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    They should start selling different color theme for skill in the Zen market. I would buy it in an instance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Use this Induction I.D for free stuffs :D

6700125G000808000000100S15fb1f
    phat320 said:

They should start selling different color theme for skill in the Zen market. I would buy it in an instance.

Hell yea lol
    Sigh... i guess there isn't such thing as for now
    Well nvm.. appreciate u guys help me here
    Thanks alot wintersmoke :smile:
    Peace out!
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited July 2017
    The animations and effects are class specific. They don't change no matter what you use...

Not too sure, but I'd say most of GFs and GWFs powers are Red/Orange, DCs yellow, CWs white, HRs green, SWs purple/green, and OPs yellow.
    FrozenFire