test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Protectors Jubilee Issues

bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
In our stronghold, the foreign merchant isnt resetting. His green diamond on the map is stuck at the keep where the event ends. Luckily we can go to an alliance stronghold to participate, but its a little irritating that its broken none the less. Anyone found a fix? Or work around other than invading another stronghold? Also protection orders arent appearing as often as they should either. I opened 35 protectors bounties with no luck and my girlfriend opened 25 with the same results. It usually pops up in the first box you open after you complete the event.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

Comments

• Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    not only are protection orders not showing up. I've opened 154 packs and yet I'd say about 85% of the time I'm getting NO reward other than the renown. I'm not getting hospitality coupons discounts vouchers additional renown or anything else. it's just a renown.

i know extra renown is a possible reward but these aren't saying 3 renown or 2 renown just renown like when there is one renown.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

In our stronghold, the foreign merchant isnt resetting. His green diamond on the map is stuck at the keep where the event ends. Luckily we can go to an alliance stronghold to participate, but its a little irritating that its broken none the less. Anyone found a fix? Or work around other than invading another stronghold? Also protection orders arent appearing as often as they should either. I opened 35 protectors bounties with no luck and my girlfriend opened 25 with the same results. It usually pops up in the first box you open after you complete the event.

You can try having everyone leave your Stronghold instance for at least 5 minutes so the instance resets. I don't know for sure if that will work or not. I will forward the bug report.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    It seems to have finally reset. If this occurs again we will try that. Thanks for the assistance.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)