test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tiamat

regizaki#8947 regizaki Member Posts: 49 Arc User
I've never ran Tiamat and if there are any groups who are new to this fight and want to add me. My handle is NamelessNoob@Iamxclent thanks!
<3 Shadow Pixies <3

Comments

• Options
    > @regizaki#8947 said:
    > I've never ran Tiamat and if there are any groups who are new to this fight and want to add me. My handle is NamelessNoob@Iamxclent thanks!

And I play on the ps4 sorry for saying so lol
    <3 Shadow Pixies <3
  • Options
    Guess no one wants to help so I'm going to ask an admin. to close this thread thanks.
    <3 Shadow Pixies <3
  • Options
    rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    It is best to ask in-game; You have people from all over the world playing so by asking on the forums it is kind of hard to line up time zones, etc. Given that Tiamat is a 25 person instance, it would be next to impossible to coordinate that outside of the game environment. Look in the "Looking for Group" channel, or look for announcements in Well of Dragons or Protector's Enclave for Tiamat teams forming.

Good luck and have fun. Doing Tiamat the first time (or with different characters/concepts) is a lot of fun.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closed at OP's request.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.