test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for Help

Greetings. I'm 54 year old, new to Neverwinter, but not new to MMORPGs (I go back to several years in the original Everquest). I've been in two guilds now and my experience has been less than positive. Is there a group of people out there that just enjoys playing the game? No need to be uber, just a willingness to answer newbie questions. I can be very supportive of a guild if it's the right one. But so far in this game I've found nothing close to "the right one." Is there any group out there seeking fun rather than progression (though endgame content will always be imprtant)?

Anyone?
P.S. Active Teamspeak is a real plus.

Regards
Zan

Comments

• zomak#4611 zomak Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    As one of the leaders of House Mormont I would be happy to have you in our guild. We are very newbie and casual friendly and I'd be happy to help you in any way I can. We are still a smaller guild but we are looking to grow, we don't take the game too seriously but do take is seriously enough to be making progress at a slow but steady pace. Feel free to send me an email/tell in game if you are interested in my offer. You can reach me zomak@"zomak#4611"

Here is a link to our guild info thread:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1230358/house-mormont
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,148 Arc User
    He is a member of Blackwind; part of the Will of Oblivion alliance. Doing quite well, also.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.