test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen Market Not Working

SystemSystem Member Posts: 3,183 Arc User
edited June 2017 in News & Announcements
This discussion was created from comments merged from multiple threads.

Comments

• badtemperkitty#4629 badtemperkitty Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Not only that but you can't purchase enchanted keys either. It gives you an unspecified error. I had just bought a ton of zen just before the sale stopped working. I'm so freaking mad. Did they fix and extend the Black Friday deal?
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I was about to post the same thing.

Bought a couple of things this morning, went back half an hour ago, converted a bunch of AD to buy a Stronghold Starter pack at 1750 and... full price.

I'm fairly certain this is a daily tickover issue as it happened between 10:30am & 11:30am UK time, 11.00am is the time of the daily reset. So we're looking like losing 7 hours of half price zen marketplace.

Frankly, I can live without the pack... but I'll be pissed if this causes the AD exchange to drop and I lose thousands of AD over it.

EDIT TO ADD: Since the zen market sale closed, the AD value has plummeted 12 points since I bought that 1750. That's 21'000AD I've wasted.
  • chimeraxchimerax Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    Think it glitched the Zen store as well as ending early, cannot purchase anything.
  • yamidragoon#6121 yamidragoon Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Now the Zen Market doesn't work at all?
  • tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    If they do fix it, there needs to be about 6 hours of event time added for this. If the zen market is also not allowing anyone to buy things it's just going to keep being messed up.
  • mynx#2254 mynx Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    It's been about 2.5 hours since someone said they would inform people... The market is still down. If you all don't believe us, get on and check for yourselves. Fix this. Seems like a fix for this shouldn't take that long. I have a little programming experience... seems like I would be overqualified for a job here... Fix this or reissue the zen event.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    yup, not only that but I got a 30 percent off coupon for a key so I figured why not i'll buy one even if it SHOULD be 50% off still. went to use it and it said cannot complete this transaction for an undisclosed reason. (honestly only reason i'm still up is because I was mulling over whether or not to buy some more stuff or not.) I guess that's a moot point now..

did this hit on ps4 too? I went over to ps4 to do buy some stuff there too and it was 15 % off already. I didn't get around to installing the update until right before reset. I figured they just didn't get the sale yet.

also mysterious merchant. I thought that he was supposed to be different every time in every stronghold. our guild has a mysterious merchant and another alliance guild has one and they both have the EXACT same inventory?

hopefully they will extend the sale since so many people were hoarked out of the fun times.

• blackpig#8740 blackpig Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @lee#7309 said:
    > So it seems the ps4 player have had the rug pulled from under there feet again. There was 7 hrs to go for the 50% off sale now its 15% but the event tab still say 7 hrs to go . What is going on is the sale still on or did we get screwed again.?

Cannot purchase from Zen Market regardless of sale or if you have a discount ticket or not. An absolute joke. Well done Arc. All though game still advertises Huge Anniversary Sale which dropped from 50% off to 15% off over night, players are having issues and cannot purchase from Zen Market at all. What a joke.
  • trieper47#8124 trieper47 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I logged on this morning before work and saw the ZAX plummeted and thought "SCORE" - I'll exchange some AD for Zen and get my last little slice of the 50% off sale for some pres wards I badly need.

Should have known the plummeted ZAX was due to something...when I went to buy the wards and saw they were only 15% off when the goddamm event banner said the 50% was still going on - and I clicked X 4 times + to confirm it was still 50% off for the next 3 hrs.

So I said - screw it - I gotta go to the office soon so I'll buy whatever pres wards I can. Lo and behold - I COULDN'T GODDAMN BUY THEM EITHER.

What kind of sick janky developer wannabe playing god games are you playing!?!

Guess I'll miss out since I wont be back home till later tonight. And you guys aren't gonna do anything out of good will - like extend the sale another 24hrs to accommodate people like myself with our job and family schedules. You didn't when this happened on Black Friday.

You know - I wonder if during only Xmas week - when our gifts were broken for 7 days and then we were given the gifts back - that you had some competent new mgmt guy there who did such a great thing with that but then was likely lambasted for it by the usual mis-managers and then said.."F this! Im OUT!"

Anyway - work to do - no time to talk further to a brick wall!
  • polysatyr81polysatyr81 Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    Currently you can't buy anything on the Zen Market
  • octobergoblinoctobergoblin Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I attempted to purchase both a shared bank slot, and an appearance respect token, multiple times, and each time nothing would go through on the purchase. My Zen amount did not change after the attempted purchases, and no items were actually bought.
  • nebuladee#5123 nebuladee Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Just bought Zen and can't even buy anything in the market!!! ):
  • shandowfateshandowfate Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    any admins have word on the deal? Took a nap at 4 am and woke up at 9.... but no Zen market functions.
  • fizzled#8997 fizzled Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    For all those who bought Zen on the PS4 but can't spend it, you are luckier than me. You can ask Sony for a refund, I on the other hand bought 4,000 Zen via AD last night thinking I could spend it today when I woke up, only to find out I couldn't spend it, and that I lost over 400,000 AD over night. You have recourse, other like myself do not.
    So 6 of the hours that it should have been on for are gone, no fix no update and the fact that it just disappeared was just nothing short of bait and switch. There needs to be extra time period. It didn't help you launched this on a tuesday on the fact of everyone getting a new patch. This should have been done on thursday so everyone would've taken advantage of it properly. Instead as others have pointed out the exchanged got messed up No one can still buy anything from the zen market and most of us didn't get a chance to spend our zen on the sale when we rightfully had more time to do so.

Still not able to buy anything in zen market and no 50% sale
    Zen market can't be used and as soon as it hit 6 am PDT the sale of 50% went as well. If these issues are persisting. I'd suggest at least put the sale back temporarily on thursday for consoles because that's when you guys do change things up. It gives plenty of players a chance to get what they would have gotten. You still make your money and everybody wins.
    Mounts purchased prior are still able to be obtained in the Zen Market at least without problems, and they did fix the undiscardable Greater Bags of Holding issue.
    Zen Market allows purchasing again on the Xbox One - I was just able to purchase some items I wanted.
  • hairyfairyhairyfairy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Can now purchase in the zen store on Xbox since the official end of the 50% sale passed, I was just able to purchase 1 enchanted key where before I couldn't buy anything. I'd love to know ow how they will rectify this cluster*beep* of an event that screwed so many of us over. Oh, I'd also like my 106 zen back please for the key I purchased in testing the market
  • neufalabanqueneufalabanque Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    on xbox

The sale banner disappeared on schedule.

The free daily is still MIA.

The 50% never came back.

The xbox had been green started twice so there is no cache issue.
    (You know someone on the support team will say its a cache issue and out of their hands until the user clears it)

I personally would be fine with a few zen mkt cpns to get what I wanted.

Will check back later
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    If the market doesn't get fixed before the "day" is over will the free items be extended to tomorrow? I should not lose an item simply because the store "broke" when I am able to play.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closing this thread up, as the Zen market is working now. For issues with missing free items, see this thread. Thank you, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.