test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

#keys purchased not equalling # of boxes able to be opened.

ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
Myself and multiple guild mates have noticed that were shorted keys when opening boxes last night. Is anyone looking into this? Example - you buy 100 keys, have 78 of one type of LB and 100 of another - you go through the 78 on the one, then can only open 10 of the other and you are out of keys... the math just isn't working.
Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    At this point in time, those players will need to contact Customer Service. I do recommend trying not to open boxes TOO fast, though I know a lot of people have a lot of lockboxes to open, and it's a very time consuming process.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Great.... back to them... I'm sure they can't see that I have ever had any keys... lol

Thank you @kreatyve I'll send in a ticket.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• justyss42justyss42 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm certain there's a log of your purchases somewhere. If nothing other than a billing statement, but I believe your zen purchases are all logged and maintained, should just be a matter of them looking it up.