test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jubilee vs Summer Event

Does anyone know if the sales for the Jubilee such as %off Zen or VIP etc will be better than the Summer Event or the same as? If anyone has pics of last year summer event sales or know where to find it let me know please.
Xbox 1 Neverwinter CW 4.1k

Answers

• neverburnaclown#3112 neverburnaclown Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    EDIT: Sales are not gauranteed. They may not happen at all this year. (/edit)

The jubilee was better on the first and last day of the event. Last year it was 50% off any item in the zen store on those two days only. The other days certain items were on sale. (Keys one day refinement another mounts a third companions a fourth and services a fifth or something similar, but only at a less good percentage amount).

Then zen itself went on its xbox live summer sale During the summer event. There were the usual sales but nothing as large as the 50% off sale on everything.

So it depends what you want. If you want items from the zen store at a cheaper price, hope for the jubilee to happen the same way again.

If you want cheaper zen, you would want the summer event idea.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    jubilee by a country mile.
  • shelby#2236 shelby Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @thefiresidecat said:
    > jubilee by a country mile.

Yeah my buddy said that too. I started playing last year so I didn't really pay attention to the sales or the coupons just the stuff to do with the character. I know I'm going to need vip again soon so I hope we get a sale for that.
    Xbox 1 Neverwinter CW 4.1k