test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

For the love of all that is holy, PLEASE HELP ME! (noisey enchant)

trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
edited June 2017 in Player Feedback (PC)
Barring unequiping, how the **** do you shut off the Shadowclad Enchantment effect?!?

The constant... C-O-N-S-T-A-N-T... sound effect firing off every 1-3 seconds is infuriating on a level I thought unattainable in a video game.

A lot of people say this but right now I GENUINELY whole-heartedly with every fibre of my being TRULY feel it... whoever did this, whatever the devs name, needs to be force fed Spam and whole milk for no less than 4 minutes. And then made to run in place for 15 minutes under a heat lamp.

This torture is not funny. It's not entertaining. It's not cool.

It's deliberate and systematic mental anguish and the Devs should be ashamed.

Mod edited title to be more clear.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Sadly, you can't. :(
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    I don't know if the sound effect you're saying will go away, but, to disable visuals, do this.

Mount up, the visual should go away, unequip some gear and re-equip it, the visual should come back, now unmount, the visual should go away.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

I don't know if the sound effect you're saying will go away, but, to disable visuals, do this.

Mount up, the visual should go away, unequip some gear and re-equip it, the visual should come back, now unmount, the visual should go away.

That only works until you change maps.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,098 Arc User
    Unequip the Shadowclad. Put in something else.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    kreatyve said:

That only works until you change maps.
    I know, but still, something...
    FrozenFire