test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What happens when the guild leader is offline for too long?

snottysnotty Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 476 Arc User
So it seems that our guild leader got caught in the last ban wave and hasn't gotten his account back. So Im wondering what happens now? I thought I read something somewhere that after a certain period of time the next in line gets promoted to leader but I cant find anything about it now.

Does anyone have any info about this? Like how long does the leader have to be offline? What happens when the leaders been offline for too long?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Comments

• jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    I believe after 30 days without a Rank 7 logging in a Rank 6 can seize control of the guild.
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
  • snottysnotty Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 476 Arc User
    well he's been offline for 32 days so far and no change in leadership and we have no rank 6, only rank 7 and rank 5s and lower.
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    snotty said:

well he's been offline for 32 days so far and no change in leadership and we have no rank 6, only rank 7 and rank 5s and lower.

I think it's 30 days of inactivity per rank, so after another 30 days the R5s will be given the chance to claim leadership.

Kinda sounds sucky sorry :(
  • snottysnotty Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 476 Arc User
    hope you're right lol
  • misquamacus2misquamacus2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 193 Arc User
    I don't remember how long we had to wait, but after some time the active top members got an option to take the leader spot (which I took in my former guild).

• sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    30 days per rank. Even if that rank doesn't exist. So another 28 days an a rank 5 should see a button at the bottom of the roster page allowing them to claim.