test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Outdated] Looking for a semi-casual guild

zenith#5318 zenith Member Posts: 15 Arc User
Hi. I have a very low level wizard at the moment of posting this thread, and I need to see some green text from time to time while leveling. I'm looking for guildmates that aren't too hardcore and don't play this game like it is their job, but at least organize guild events and have fun together. I don't have a mic, but I can listen. The size of the guild is not important, but I wouldn't stay in a dying guild either. I'm willing to do some guild dailies to level faster, and I will donate the vouchers I get from them and from guild events.
Post edited by zenith#5318 on

Comments

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    What level are you? We generally ask that people be level 70 to join our guild because that lets us know that you have played the game long enough to get a feel for if you are going to stick around for a little while or not. But if you are close we can make and exception.

Feel free to look us up - Wrong Side of the Stronghold
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Currently I'm 21. This isn't my first character, if it matters. I tried most classes. My only 70 was a warlock but it was messed up. Now I don't have other characters beside my wizard and I think I will stick to it.
  • Options
    You can always respec the warlock if you want to keep it. Most of us just dump points in until we hit 70 then respec to what we wanted anyway. I hear you on the CW though - I'm rather enjoying mine.
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    Should I ask for an invite?
  • Options
    Sure why not - JT might be on to accept it. or you can send me your character@PSN and we can get you an invite once one of us is on

• Options
    Welcome to the Wrong Side :)